Saturday, May 8, 2010

Go! Go! Curry @ 313 Somerset Food Junction

The Food Junction food court at 313 Somerset is one of the largest Food Junction in Singapore, occupying the entire 5th floor in the mall.

It has some new stalls which is currently exclusive to Food Junction. One such stall is GO! GO! CURRY. But recently I found out that they are also operating at ION Orchard Food Hall.

Photobucket

According to them, they are a famous curry rice chain in Japan and they are famous for one thing - thier huge curry rice serving which satisfy the big appetite of hungry Japanese office workers.

Photobucket

I ordered the Pork Katsu Curry Economy Class.

Photobucket

It was really big. Usually when I am at Tonkichi, I will ask for 1 more refill of rice. But here, I could not even finish their 1 serving. It is best to share the Economy Class among 2 big diners. Or just order 1 Healthy Class would do if you are eating alone.

Photobucket

Taste wise, the pork katsu is quite dry and not much pork flavour. Curry is good though and the rice is those sticky Japanese rice type. Personally, I prefer Tonkichi. And Tonkichi wins hands down.

Followers